Exciting opportunity to join a company working with clients in the Fortune 500 for over 30 years!
The successful candidate will be a key contributor in the development and execution of the organization’s sales strategy. The successful candidate must be able to sell the appropriate solutions to meet a client’s present and future needs through proper issue identification. In addition, the individual is expected to contribute to business development through the identification of new business opportunities with clients/prospects and the coordination of those opportunities.
This position is the key Client Advocate responsible for high level relationship management with assigned clients. The primary job responsibilities fall into three categories:
- Account Relationship Management
- Prospect Sales Management
- Sales Administration
The successful candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years sales/account management experience
- Thorough knowledge of life insurance products, systems, and administration preferred.
- A professional accustomed to a fast pace and “will do” approach to business development.
- Prior experience within the life insurance industry.
- Strong business acumen skills in regards to forecasting, planning, and execution.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
- Strong values, highest degree of personal integrity.
Andesa Services Inc. is a pioneer in the field of COLI/BOLI policy administration. We partner with numerous insurance companies, including seven of the top 13 life and annuity carriers. We offer a suite of services through software-as-a-service (SaaS) and business process outsourcing (BPO) models using streamlined, secure cloud technology – all backed by decades of proven, practical expertise in the industry.
We honor our clients’ commitment to us. Their success is our success. That’s why our clients turn to us again and again to manage some of their most complex business needs. In turn, we offer them honesty, openness, respect, integrity, innovation – and the promise to communicate regularly and meet deadlines and budgets.