Exciting opportunity to join a company working with clients in the Fortune 500 for over 30 years!
This position is responsible for the development of an automation strategy and implementation of a testing framework using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) to be used for Quality Assurance activities on a complex insurance administration software application.
- Advanced working knowledge of HP QTP
- Proficient with source control systems and integration of automated testing solutions with an automated build system.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, test stages and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong technical background working on Linux based enterprise applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Maintains quality standards for own work, detail-oriented.
- Familiarity with Java, Oracle, SQL, IIS or Apache Web Server and an Application Server.
- Familiar with the insurance industry and life insurance policy concepts.
- Proven ability to use differencing software.
- Previous supervisory and/or team lead experience.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 5 years implementing an automated testing solution and on-going maintenance of scripts.
- Certification in one or more software test tools preferred (HP Quick Test Professional, Quality Center, Rational Robot, etc.)