Leading provider of specialty cloud services to the life insurance industry is looking for talented Business Solutions Consultant interested in contributing to our team in Sarasota, Florida. This position is primarily responsible for providing a proactive interface between the internal technical staff and the client (distributor/carrier) to ensure effective definition and delivery of insurance distribution applications and solutions.
- Supports carriers and brokers in Non-qualified Deferred Compensation plan design and illustration analysis.
- Supports various stages and types of carrier/broker development and support of production from specification interpretation and requirements definition to quality assurance and problem resolution.
- Development and maintenance of the client relationships related to distribution service offerings as well as the identification, design and implementation of new service offerings.
- Cost monitoring, opportunity pricing analysis and support for monthly reporting and revenue.
- Conduct business needs analysis and develop business requirements, conceptual and detailed system designs for Carrier and Broker based integrated business solutions.
- Identify and develop proposals for new client based services.
- Willingness to travel is required
Experience and Background:
- Experience gathering/analyzing/documenting business requirements and data.
- A solid background in the institutional insurance marketing and support space (COLI/BOLI) with expertise in Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation design and planning
- Bachelor degree (graduate degree or CPA preferred).
- At least ten (10) years of work experience within the life insurance industry.
- At least five (5) years of direct work experience with Carrier home office or broker operations, product implementation, sales support, compliance, and staff/vendor management
- Demonstrable knowledge of Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC) arena.
- Experience with COLI administration systems, processes, and procedures strongly preferred.
- ASA, CLU, ChFC, or FLMI designations favorable. Andesa Services is a growing organization with over 30 years’ experience providing technology solutions and business services to the insurance industry including several Fortune 500 companies. We are looking for employees with strong values and a high degree of personal integrity.
We offer a well-rounded compensation package including:
– 401K with Company Match plus Profit Sharing- Wellness Expense Reimbursement- Child Care Stipend
– Fully paid Life and Disability Insurance
– Professional Development Expense Reimbursement
– Generous Paid Time Off
– Fully paid Health Insurance (medical, prescription, dental, and vision)
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
If this position sounds interesting and you have the skills were looking for, please send resume with salary requirement to Stephen.email@example.com .