Andesa Services invites those seeking a part time position to join our operations team from 2:00pm to 6:00pm Monday thru Friday (20 hours a week). This position will be primarily responsible for sorting, scanning, data entry and data verification for both policy administration and business processing outsourcing clients.
- Sorts and scans incoming documents both in paper and electronic form.
- Utilized imaging system and provides verification of captured data.
- Audits data capture and entry transactions
- Executes policy administration automatic transaction process
- Analyzes, researches, and resolves business and/or system operations issues
- Updates issue tracking system
- Answers incoming questions and requests
- Creates and processes work transactions using knowledge of plans, products, systems, and procedures
- Systematically analyzes policy transactions and adjusts company records to reflect corrections
- Updates and maintains operations procedure manuals to reflect system upgrades and process changes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly proficient in a complex back-end computer operations processing environment
- Proficient in scanning and imaging processes
- Ability to read, interpret and execute complex documents and instructions such as procedural manuals
- Ability to work within both Windows and a command line interface and across multiple applications
- Experience quality checking own work and work of others – detailed oriented
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Admin. or related discipline
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of at least two (2) years’ similar experience