Hours: 6pm – 2am, Mon – Fri.
This position is responsible for answering inquiries, creating and processing work transactions through using knowledge of plans, products, systems, and procedures. Also responsible for initiating and monitoring nightly computer batch cycles.
- Processes complex changes to existing policies and enter new policy information.
- Compiles, computes, quality checks, and electronically transfers life insurance policy values.
- Processes, researches, and resolves complex problems related to various applications.
- Verifies premiums, commission payments, and policy values as reported on Andesa system.
- Locates information within systems to respond to requests by carrier, broker, policyholder, and staff.
- Interprets policy provisions to determine methods to and impacts of desired changes.
- Systematically analyzes policy transactions and corrects company records to adjust errors.
- Examines electronic transactions for completeness and accuracy.
- Uses various systems to compute taxes, premiums, commissions, payments, and policy values.
- Records values for preparation of correspondence and reports to insurance clients.
- Processes a variety of computer operation tasks.
- Analyzes, researches, and resolves business and/or system operations issues.
- Updates issue tracking system.
- Answers incoming questions and requests.
- Creates and processes work transactions using knowledge of plans, products, systems, and procedures.
- Systematically analyzes policy transactions and adjusts company records to reflect corrections.
- Updates and maintains operations procedure manuals to reflect system upgrades and process changes.
- Ability to work within both Windows and a command line interface and across multiple applications.
- Ability to read and interpret complex documents and instructions such as procedural manuals.
- Experience quality checking own work and work of others; detail-oriented.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Highly proficient in a complex back-end computer operations processing environment.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred or minimum of one (1) year applicable experience.
- An understanding of life insurance; including products, systems, and administration preferred.