The Client Support Specialist is responsible for providing concierge quality support to contract owners, beneficiaries, and agents through the handling of incoming and outgoing calls, e-mail, fax, and mail.
- Providing high quality support experiences for the clients of Andesa’s business partners
- Collaborating with business partner where necessary to resolve client questions/issues.
- Managing incoming and outbound client interactions in a timely manner
- Maintaining proper documentation of client support and history
- Identifying client needs and strive for first call resolution
- Ownership and follow through on client requests to ensure timely resolution
- Utilizing available resources, system and product knowledge, to provide support
- Updating and maintaining operations procedure manuals on call responses and follow-up tasks
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred in Business or related field
- At least one (1) year of operations experience preferred
- At least one (1) year of experience working with Life Insurance and Annuity products
- At least one (1) year of Call Service / Phone support preferred