The Client Support Specialist is responsible for completing a quality review of client requested data entry transactions, both manual and automatic.
- Perform QA on transactional processing, image documentation, and supplementary material as identified
- Provide coaching and feedback to Client Support Specialist responsible for transaction error
- Follow defined QA review and reporting process workflows
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive quality and training actions
- Collaborate with Sr. and Research Specialist on client issues as necessary
- Meticulous in attention to detail, experience checking work of others
- Ability to learn system capabilities to support client requests
- Developing proficiency in carrier operation specifics
- Works with latitude for independent judgement
- Proficient in the Windows environment
- At least one (1) year of Client Service or Data Entry experience.
- At least two (2) years of Transactional Quality Assurance experience preferred.
- Functional knowledge of Life Insurance products.
- College degree preferred.