This position will be responsible for all client and internal fulfillment functions on a daily basis. Emphasis is on ensuring the timeliness of and accuracy in generating and mailing client annual statements, bills, confirmation statements, lapse notices and monthly system mailings.
- Generates daily CQAW form and searches for available annual reports in operations calendar.
- Retrieves supporting documentation (CCP, emails, special instructions/procedures, etc.).
- Completes verification log as required
- Prints statements or burns CD’s
- Executes compliance reporting to ensure meeting thirty (30) and seven (7) day SEC compliance.
- Ensures proper documentation for CQAW
- Handles all address exceptions
- Stuffs envelopes/stamps/scans/mails and emails documents
- Handles updates to operations calendar.
- Makes decisions on the type of mailing is most appropriate based on client requirements.
- Meticulous in attention to detail, experience checking own work and work of others.
- Ability to efficiently use copying, mailing, scanning and general office applications.
- Ability to work with a Windows environment.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Transaction processing, document imaging, mailing, and/or business office experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Monday – Friday