The successful candidate will be fully conversant with the design, testing, and maintenance of internal controls in support of Andesa’s SOC-1/SOC-2/SOC-3 audits including: Organization & Management, Risk Management, Monitoring, Logical/Physical Access, System Operations, Change Management, Network Security, Backup & Recovery, and Processing Integrity.
- Coordinate SOC-1, SOC-2, and SOC-3 reviews with external auditors.
- Manage the quarterly Internal Control Questionnaire (ICQ) process designed to assess the design and operating effectiveness of existing controls.
- Design and execute tests of key controls.
- Assign control activities to “owners” and ensure that they carry out these activities.
- Educate control owners, as appropriate, to ensure understanding of controls assigned.
- Periodically report to management on the state of IT controls including control deficiencies in need of remediation.
- Provide a sound basis for the “Management Assertion” in the SOC reports.
- Outstanding written/oral communication skills with the ability to foster and maintain inter-departmental working relationships.
- Comprehensive understanding of preventive & detective internal controls with an ability to identify control gaps and support remediation.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, within a team environment.
- Exhibit strong time management skills and work towards deadlines.
- Knowledge of Auditing & IT Auditing.
- Ability to create and maintain structured work papers and controls documentation.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Auditing, Information Systems, Accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Two to five years relevant work experience (Auditing, IT Controls, etc.)
- Appropriate professional certification preferred – e.g. CISA, CPA, or CISSP.
We offer a well-rounded compensation package including:
- Fully paid Health Insurance (medical, prescription, dental, and vision)
- 401K with company matching contributions
- Generous paid time-off policy
- Wellness Expense Reimbursement
- Professional Development Expense Reimbursement
- Child Care Stipend
- Life and Disability Insurance
If this position sounds interesting, please click APPLY ONLINE to submit your resume for consideration. Kindly include SALARY REQUIREMENTS or current compensation.