Andesa Services is a growing organization with over 30 years’ experience providing technology solutions and business services to partners in the insurance industry; including several Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing, engaging, forward-thinking, sales oriented individual to fill a Representative, Inside Sales position. This position supports the development and execution of Andesa’s business development strategy.
The position’s primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Represent Andesa Services in a positive and professional manner.
- Research and report on assigned sales prospects. Specific activities include, but are not limited to, research, company and/or industry expert interviews and market surveys.
- Initiate contact, build rapport and identify /qualify opportunity.
- Monitor Andesa’s sales contact email box.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Initiate contact and arrange qualifying phone interview with assigned prospects.
- Provide post-meeting follow-up notes to Account Executive.
- Responsible for completion of Request for Information (RFI) and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) as requested by prospects and/or existing clients looking to add new services/tools.
- Effectively presents information and respond to questions from managers and prospects.
- Engage in technical/business discussions with potential clients through system demonstrations and or presentations for qualified prospects.
- Assist Account Executive with administrative reporting and status-tracking.
- Perform data entry of required customer information to maintain and expand the database.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Candidates must be able to display the following essential skills:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office desktop applications.
- Self-motivated and competitive, but also a team player. Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Expert in CRM software solutions along with prominent organizational and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Possess decision-making, problem-resolution and creative-thinking skills.
The successful candidate will have completed a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration. Retail and/or Corporate Life Insurance and Annuity operations, product, sales or marketing experience is preferred. Experience in sales support a plus.