Exciting opportunity to lead a network/operations team within an organization celebrating 30 years of excellence.
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for all stages of infrastructure initiatives working with Senior Leadership to identify and specify business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technology and tools.
Responsibilities include supervising members of the IT Operations team, coordinating the activities of the group across multiple projects, maintaining system security and acting as an expert technical resource.
- Ability to lead a technical team and manage timely projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective corporate security environment.
- Technical background in network administration, security management, systems analysis, or engineering.
- Skilled at working with mission-critical information and system applications.
- Ability to lead Emergency Response / Business Continuity, User Access Management, and SDLC practices and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of Project Management practices and methodologies.
- Ability to build and maintain long-term corporate-to-corporate relationships.
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related field; Masters degree preferred. Regarded as an expert in field.
- At least ten years of experience managing a network, infrastructure or helpdesk team.
- At least three years of business systems analysis, technical project management, or similar work experience with complex financial systems, preferred.