Be the leader of all client-facing web application teams including day-to-day production support and ongoing development and maintenance projects for external and internal clients.
- Opportunity to create a legacy with web applications
- Be a driving force in unifying web application team across geographies
- Be a member of a management team as we navigate our a new “S-Curve” with individual life and BPO
- Participate in and contribute to ESOP growth
- Be responsible leading and maintaining Andesa’s Vision and Values.
- Plan and coordinate complex technology projects required for current and future business operations.
- Provide overall management and administration of web application team employees.
- Align application with long-term interoperability within the system.
- Enforce development standards to the benefit of the organization and clients.
- Deliver development projects on-time and within acceptable cost guidelines and priorities.
- Maintains a client service approach by adhering to company values.
- Proven ability to build and maintain long-term corporate-to-corporate relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to lead software development and maintenance projects of all sizes.
- Skilled at working with mission-critical information and system applications.
- Solid understanding of Project Management practices and methodologies.
- Ability to lead SDLC practices and methodologies.
- Adjusts and is flexible to meet changing needs and demands of internal and external clients.
- Ability to think analytically about problems assigned or encountered.
- Resourcefulness and ability to take the initiative in development and completion of work projects.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.