The successful candidate will be responsible for performing the installation, configuration, and maintenance of network infrastructure and related systems. Also provides technical support and troubleshoots problems on local area network (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), VPN, and data networks.
- Adds users, configures, updates traffic rules and troubleshoot company firewall (Checkpoint).
- Builds rules, updates rules and troubleshoots web filter and Intrusion Prevention System.
- Maintains overall inbound and outbound network connectivity using routers and Cisco gateway.
- Maintains internal network infrastructure including Switch Fabric. Monitor and troubleshoot.
- Monitors network for system status alerts regarding servers, web applications, and network connectivity.
- Administers internal secure WIFI. Provides reports on equipment and user access.
- Provides technical support to various departments and users regarding networks and VPN.
- Integrates network technology with other information systems and performs testing, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and maintenance.
- Supports day to day operations of Linux systems.
- Builds and troubleshoots Linux servers.
- Supports Help Desk (AIRS) Ticket Monitoring and Response, desktop health checks & support (virtual & physical)
- Participates in off-hours support.
- Creates user voicemail and telephone accounts as well as hunt groups, route partitions and call search spaces using VOIP system.
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment principles.
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of network security concepts and solutions
- Seasoned ability to administer UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Seasoned ability with network systems – including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, and remote access systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline or two year college degree with relevant experience.
- At least five (5) years’ experience with network systems, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, and remote access systems.
- Professional certification preferred.
We offer a well-rounded compensation package including:
– Fully paid health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
– 401K with match plus annual Company contribution
– ESOP program
– Generous paid time-off policy
– Fully paid Life and Disability insurance
Please email resume with required salary requirements to HR@andesaservices.com