Andesa Services is a growing organization with over 30 years’ experience providing technology solutions and business services to partners in the insurance industry; including several Fortune 500 companies.
We are seeking a Project Manager for our Project Management Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating internal and external project completion with various cross functional teams.
The position’s primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Foster a high level of teamwork and collaboration between employees, teams, across departments and clients as appropriate
- Ensures delivery of project deliverables on-time, on budget and within scope
- Facilitates daily co-operation between business and technical areas to achieve project goals
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Manages day-to-day client interaction on project status and deliverables
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects by identifying, communicating and resolving roadblocks
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Practices effective communication across all levels of the organization
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Candidates must be able to display the following essential skills:
- Demonstrated ability to create, execute against, and maintain complex project schedules/budgets
- Seasoned understanding of Project Management practices and methodologies
- Ability to work with an enterprise project management tool
- Thorough knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to make quick and thoughtful decisions to resolve issues, and identify opportunities to prevent re-occurrence
- Identify potential obstacles to success and take initiative to address them proactively
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and drive toward action
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Manages the process of innovative change management effectively
The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred. Candidate should have at least five (5) years’ of technical project management experience. Professional certification preferred.