Leading provider of specialty cloud services to the life insurance industry is looking for talented and passionate software developers interested in contributing to a US-based team. You will have an opportunity to develop skills in a number of technologies across the entire landscape of the software development lifecycle while developing commercially deployed internet-based services.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Knowledgeable with Java programming language.
- Proficiency with SQL for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in a relational database.
- Proficiency in debugging.
- Familiar with Design Patterns and UML notation.
- Familiar with algorithm analysis and design.
- Familiar with Eclipse, JBuilder, or equivalent Java IDE.
- Scripting using ANT, Linux shell, or Windows batch files.
- Familiar with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficiency in writing web-based reports using Crystal Reports or similar tool.
- Familiar with JSP/Java.
- Familiar with Data Warehousing concepts and the ETL process.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor or technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Professional software development experience preferred.