Exciting opportunity to join a company working with clients in the Fortune 500 for over 30 years.
This position is responsible for processing transactions and responding to insurance carriers’ requests using knowledge of policies, products, systems and procedures. Members of this team compile, compute, quality check, and electronically transfer life insurance policy values on a daily basis with mission critical deadlines. They are expected to exercise initiative, independent judgement, and knoweledge of system and understanding of life insurance products to process changes, resolve problems and prepare requested reports. Core hours are 9:00am-6:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Highly skilled at delivering customer satisfaction.
- Ability to accurately process complex financial and/or insurance information.
- Ability to work within both Windows and a command line interface and across multiple applications.
- Skilled in Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret complex documents and instructions such as procedural manuals and life insurance policy information.
- Experience with quality checking own work and work of others.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Must have, or be able to acquire within the first three months, and understanding of life insurance products, systems and administration.