Andesa Services, Inc., a leading provider of comprehensive, integrated policy administration, plan administration and support solutions for life insurance and annuity carriers and producers, today announced the lineup of confirmed speakers for its 2012 Client Forum.
The Andesa Services Client Forum, scheduled for Sept. 26-27 at the Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch, N.J., will offer invited guests an opportunity to hear from leading life insurance and annuity industry experts and network with peers. Attendees will hear presentations from both external speakers and Andesa Services professionals.
External speakers at the event, “Thriving Amid Change: Setting a True Course,” will include:
- Chuck Johnston, Insurance Research Director at Celent. Johnston, who has more than 25 years of expertise in insurance and information technology, will deliver the Forum’s Keynote Address.
- Justin Brown, Assistant Vice President of Legislative Affairs at AALU. Brown, who is responsible for AALU’s outreach efforts to Capitol Hill, political strategy and issues management, will offer a presentation on the 2012 presidential election’s impact on the life insurance industry.
- Pete Gilman of John Hancock’s Corporate Products Group. Gilman, a renowned COLI/BOLI expert, will speak on trends in the industry.
- C. James Prieur, former CEO of CNO Financial Group. Prieur, who retired from CNO in 2011 after five successful years rebranding and recapitalizing the company, will speak on creating positive change within organizations.
- Russ Bostick, Principal of Bostick & Associates. Bostick, a noted thought leader and technology executive and a frequent industry speaker, will speak on enabling transformation.
Andesa Services professionals scheduled to present at the Client Forum include Chairman John Walker, President and CEO Ron Scheese, Executive Vice President, Distribution Services Vince Collier, Director of Client Services Linda Ellison, Director of Product Strategy Chris Shalbert, Manager of Client Development Larry Resnick, Senior Business Specialist Jerry Pennella and Information Risk Management Specialist Paul Smith.
Click here to view the full agenda.