This position will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Distribution Services team.
- Professionally answers telephone calls providing information to callers and routing calls.
- Welcomes visitors and directs them to proper parties.
- Distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Handles routine correspondence and maintains some company central files.
- Schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements for staff.
- Coordinates arrangements for client visits.
- Maintains office supply inventory, supply room and break room.
- Coordinates with facility maintenance and printer/copier maintenance representatives.
- Assists with the coordination of special events throughout the year as assigned.
- Assists with projects and initiatives.
- Issue and track employee and visitor security badges.
- Maintains a client service approach by adhering to company values.
- Meticulous in attention to detail, experienced checking own work and work of others.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and operating instructions.
- Ability to write correspondence and reports.
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and employees.
- Ability to follow through on written and oral instructions.
- Ability to address problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to use and maintain a complex electronic file structure within a Windows environment.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience. Higher degree preferred.
- At least three (3) years of related experience.