Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to senior management.
- Professionally answers telephone calls providing information to callers and routing calls.
- Welcomes visitors and directs them to proper parties.
- Distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail.
- Handles routine correspondence and maintains some company central files.
- Schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements for senior staff.
- Coordinates arrangements for client visits.
- Maintains office supply inventory, supply room, break room and handles related purchases.
- Coordinates with facility maintenance and printer/copier maintenance representatives.
- Assists with the coordination of special events throughout the year as assigned.
- Assists with marketing projects/mailers and initiatives as assigned.
- Maintains a client service approach by adhering to company values.
- Handles all maintenance requests through property management company.
- Handles outside vendor deliveries.
- Issue and track employee and visitor security badges – a part of the onboarding process and picture taking of all new employees.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to use and maintain a complex electronic file structure within a Windows environment.
- Ability to address problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to follow through on written and oral instructions.
- Ability to speak effectively to clients and employees.
- Ability to write correspondence and reports.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and operating instructions.
- Meticulous in attention to detail, experienced checking own work and work of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
- At least three years’ of related experience.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience. Higher degree preferred.