The successful candidate will be responsible for all stages of infrastructure initiatives and supervising members of the Infrastructure Support team.
- Coordinate the design and development of a comprehensive network security and architecture.
- Ensure the adherence to corporate information standards.
- Approving and monitoring access requests to corporate computing resources.
- Assess and document current threats, vulnerabilities, and risk assessments.
- Develop standards, procedures, and process improvements as appropriate.
- Lead design sessions and review sessions with technical and business staff.
- Oversee integrity and soundness of internal network system and external communication links.
- Maintains a client service approach by adhering to company values.
- Ability to write and understand information and ideas in routine correspondence and reports.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in complex situations.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Ability to lead a technical team and manage timely projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective corporate security environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective Business Continuity Plan.
Education, Training and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- At least ten (10) years’ experience with network systems.
- At least three (3) of the years in a security management role.