This position will be responsible for facilitating internal and external project completion with a cross functional team.
- Ensures client satisfaction by working collaboratively with all project constituents.
- Ensures delivery of project deliverables on-time and within scope
- Facilitates daily co-operation between business and technical areas to achieve project goals.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction on project status and deliverables.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects by identifying and communicating roadblocks.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Practices effective communication across all levels of the organization.
- Maintains a client service approach by adhering to company values.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, deploy, and maintain project schedules/ budgets.
- Seasoned understanding of Project Management practices and methodologies.
- Ability to work with an enterprise project management tool.
- Thorough knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in related field; Master degree preferred.
- At least five (5) years of technical project management experience.
- Certification as professional Project Manager (PMP) preferred.
We offer a well-rounded compensation package including:
- Fully paid health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401K with match plus Profit Sharing
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous Professional Development Reimbursement
- Generous paid time-off policy