Andesa Services’ team of life insurance and annuity administration professionals is uniquely qualified to meet the needs of leading carriers and producers.
Seventy-eight percent of Andesa’s 100-plus employees hold at least a bachelor’s degree, and one quarter of the staff holds a master’s degree or doctorate.
Andesa professionals hold a number of certifications key to the administration of life insurance and annuity plans and policies, including:
- ALMI – Associate Life Management Institute
- ASA – Associate Society of Actuaries
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker
- ChFC – Chartered Financial Consultant
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CLU – Chartered Life Underwriter
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- FLMI – Fellow Life Management Institute
- FSA – Fellowship Society of Actuaries
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- PHR – Professional Human Resources
- PMP – Project Management Professional
- SPHR – Senior Professional Human Resources
- SSGB – Six Sigma Green Belt
Click here to learn more about Andesa’s policy administration, plan administration and support solutions for the life insurance and annuity industry.