Accepting resumes now for positions opening May 2013.
Exciting opportunity to join a talented and successful systems development team within an organization celebrating 30 years of excellence.
This position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing complex applications within an insurance administration system. Involved with the full software development cycle including production support involving research and analysis. New team member is expected to promote company values and may participate in off-hours beeper support rotation.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Knowledgeable with Java programming language.
- Proficiency with SQL for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in a relational database.
- Proficiency in debugging.
- Familiar with Design Patterns and UML notation.
- Familiar with algorithm analysis and design.
- Familiar with Eclipse, JBuilder, or equivalent Java IDE.
- Scripting using ANT, Linux shell, or Windows batch files.
- Familiar with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficiency in writing web-based reports using Crystal Reports or similar tool.
- Familiar with JSP/Java.
- Familiar with Data Warehousing concepts and the ETL process.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor or technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Professional software development experience preferred.