The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the organization’s server infrastructure and development, test, and production environments. Must maintain compliance with company’s Information Security policies and practices.
- Performs regular maintenance and management of desktop and enterprise server environment, including cloud-based server support systems (backup, anti-virus, security updates).
- Performs support of Business Applications systems such as FileBound, QuickBooks, SecureScan, and SecureCheck as required.
- Provides administrative support for both Windows and Linux environments used across development, test, and production environments.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs server environment, including templating, patching, and general health management.
- Assists IT Operations Management with budgeting and license compliance as it relates to enterprise technology environment.
- Supports Help Desk (AIRS) Ticket Monitoring and Response, desktop health checks & support (virtual & physical)
- Participates in off-hours support as needed
- Serves as a liaison with vendors and third party providers
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for desktop and server support technologies (backup, anti-virus, patching)
- Recommends changes to improve system and network configurations
- Determines hardware and software requirements related to such changes.
- Knowledge of anti-virus/anti-malware solutions.
- Knowledge of backup solutions.
- Knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment principles.
- Knowledge of network security concepts, including encryption, IDS/IPS, proxies, and protocol filtering.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or two year technical degree preferred.
- At least two (2) years’ experience with Veeam backup software
- At least two (2) years’ experience with anti-virus/anti-malware/patch management solution.
- At least one (1) year of experience with Active Directory, Windows Server, and Red Hat Linux operating systems.
- Industry recognized certification preferred