A Systems Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of development tools including front-end, back-end, web, and database technology. The exact development languages and tools you will work with will be based on your knowledge, skills and passion for technology. If you are someone who strives for accomplishment, can demonstrate the ability to learn new ideas and concepts quickly as they relate then this position may be for you.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming.
- Knowledgeable with Java programming language.
- Proficiency with SQL for creating, retrieving, updating and deleting data in a relational database.
- Proficiency in debugging.
- Familiar with Design Patterns and UML notation.
- Familiar with algorithm analysis and design.
- Familiar with Eclipse, JBuilder, or equivalent Java IDE.
- Scripting using ANT, Linux shell, or Windows batch files.
- Familiar with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficiency in writing web-based reports using Crystal Reports or similar tool.
- Familiar with JSP/Java.
- Familiar with Data Warehousing concepts and the ETL process.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor or technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Professional software development experience preferred.