Andesa Services has been awarded CERTIFIED EVERGREEN Status by Tugboat Institute
Andesa Services, the leading provider of cloud-based Policy and Plan Administration solutions to life insurance, annuity carriers and benefit participants, is now a Certified Evergreen® company.
According to the Tugboat Institute, “Companies that are awarded Certified Evergreen status have undergone an extensive, rigorous assessment with the intention of continual improvement and enduring excellence around values, practices, and people. Once certified, these Evergreen companies join a select peer group of similarly purpose-driven organizations that attract top talent, valuable partners, and loyal customers. The Certified Evergreen mark calls out the commitment to excellence and longevity that these businesses share.”
“The entire Andesa team is honored to have achieved Certified Evergreen status,” noted Andesa President & CEO Ron Scheese. “For more than 35 years Andesa has operated under a commitment to serve each other, our clients and our communities. Certified Evergreen is a continuation of the promise to those constituencies for the long-term. The Certified Evergreen benchmarking and process allows us to learn from similar organizations to help Andesa sustain our vision and commitments for generations to come.”
Certified Evergreen companies are those dedicated to maintaining operational independence and private ownership in the interest of those they serve and employ. They measure success by how well they deliver on their mission and they embody the values of Evergreen 7Ps™.
- Purpose – Being passionately driven by a compelling vision and mission.
- Perseverance – Having the ambition and the resilience to overcome obstacles and keep pursuing our goals indefinitely into the future.
- People First – Engaging a workforce of talented associates who excel as a team and are motivated by the mission and the culture, in the belief that, by taking care of them, they will take care of the customers, suppliers, partners, communities and their families.
- Private – Taking advantage of the ability of closely-held private companies to have a longer-term view, greater flexibility around strategies, and more operating flexibility than public or exit-oriented businesses.
- Profit – Not mistaking profit as the purpose of the business; but recognizing it is essential to survival and independence, and the most accurate measure of customer value delivered.
- Paced Growth – Having the discipline to focus on long-term strategy, balance short-term and long-term performance, and grow steadily and consistently from year to year.
- Pragmatic Innovation – Embracing a continuous-improvement process built around taking capital-efficient, calculated risks to innovate creatively within constraints.
You can read more about Tugboat Institute at https://www.tugboatinstitute.com/about/ or learn more about Evergreen and what it means to be Certified Evergreen at https://www.tugboatinstitute.com/what-is-evergreen/
Andesa Services provides comprehensive, integrated policy administration, plan administration and support solutions for life insurance and annuity carriers and producers. Andesa began as a pioneer in the field of COLI/BOLI policy administration. Today more than 30 years later, Andesa’s integrated approach to insurance and plan administration results in efficiency gains, reduced hardware costs, mitigated compliance risk and improved market response. The Company offers a comprehensive suite of services for policy and plan administration in a secure, private cloud environment. Andesa partners with numerous insurance companies, including 6 of the top 13 life and annuity carriers, along with several top producers. The Company’s highly experienced team of U.S.-based professionals provides insurers and producers large and small with administrative support for complex plan and product offerings.
Follow the Andesa Blog
"*" indicates required fields
Insights from the Andesa team